 Marketplace / Services / 529
Re: $7000+ PayPal Warning
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 00:27:39 GMT

In lugnet.market.services, Gary Simas wrote:
take a look at paypalsucks.com, That's not the only one I've seen ripped off.
Gary

Ya, that site is a total sham. You see these "They stole my money" stories all
the time, but are often lacking any real facts (just like this story). If this
was actually true - common sense would say there would be some way to actually
prove this (IE news story) something OTHER than word of mouth.

Does paypal freeze accounts? Yes, but they do it to protect you - would you
rather go unprotected? Think about that one for a second....

I laugh at the amount of people who buy these stores with no proof, this is just
another one of the internet rumors you see on a daily basis. Do people really
believe anything people say? I guess so, this is a perfect example.

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com