 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 129
Re: What I'm agonna do
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 02:41:23 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ...
In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Ectal Greenhaw writes:

[ ... deleted for brevity ... ]

Duplo: No one has expressed interest yet. if no one does I will spread it
around the other boxes.

[ ... deleted for brevity ... ]

I suspect that there will little interest in Duplo but I could be wrong.
weight.  Extra weight means bigger boxes and more cost.

However, I have another idea for Duplo.  Recently I picked up a lot of LEGO
at a garage sale that was about half LEGO and half Duplo.  After separating
out the Duplo, I was trying to figure out what to do with it when my wife
mentioned that if I didn't want it, the "Mother's Morning Out" program at
our church would love to have it.  They are always looking for more toys and
Duplo would be perfect.  So I am giving my Duplo to the MMO program.

If anyone else has Duplo that they don't want, you may have a similar
program in your town that would love to have it, or if you want, you can
send it to me (I will pick up shipping costs) and I will donate it to our
program.  BTW - your contribution is tax deductible (I think)!

Mike - mike_walsh@mentorg.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh