 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 83
82  |  84
Subject:
Gray Box or Drab Box Was:( What I'm agonna do )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 16:40:37 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Ben Roller writes:
Larry said:
Ditto for gray

James replied:
Oh, I would be so up for this!  If you do start a grey box, consider me in
the queue, and if it's a little skimpy, I can beef it up on it's way through.

So I say:
I would like to receive the gray box too.  I don't have a lot to add
though (just enough to do a fair exchange), and I think if any
preference is to be given for the first few recipients it should be
for people who can really get the box going.  If there is a list
forming, put me on the list for gray, somewhere.

Ben Roller

I guess my only problem with a Box like this could be put this way "If you are
a fan of gray bricks how many gray bricks would you be willing to give up?"
Now I am also a big fan of Gray bricks but I don't know if I would be able to
replace Value for Value in a Gray box.  I mean all I would be willing to give
up are some engine type pieces or some hoses.  I just don't have enough Bricks,
Plates, and Slopes to make an even trade Gray for Gray.

If we had a box on the other hand that had multi-color bricks (Or even what I
consider Drab bricks = Gray, DKGray, Black, Tan, and Brown)  Then you could
take your Gray and replace them with similar Brown bricks.  Then you could
send the box on to someone who loves Brown bricks and they could replace them
with Tan.  So on and so forth until the Gray gets replenished.

I guess I am just a little skeptical on a solid color box where people would
replace value for value.  I think something like the Drab Bricks box would be
much more successful.

Eric

Warning!!! ".jawaspam" occasionally contains metalic parts.