 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 112
Re: The junk-box (was: What I'm agonna do)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 20:11:33 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:
Here's a photo of the bag I assembled which I think we would all agree is
"junk":
   http://www.fibblesnork.com/lego/jambalaya/misc/3794C1E2.jpg
So basically, it's the kind of stuff that you'd *cringe* at if you bought an
old collection sight-unseen.

I'd pay money for some of these, ones with functionality, anyhow.  For
example, those 8x8 radar dishes are fairly useful for simulating a curved
surface.  The 2x5 and 2x9 hinge plates are always fun.  There's also quite a
good assortment of SNOTs (my personal favorite part category) in the bag.

In fact, if you were to mail the whole bag to me, I would not complain at
all!  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat

--