 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 118
Re: What I'm agonna do (Minifig Box #1?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 21:15:12 GMT

minifigs: not good, I spread a lot of them out already into the two I sent out.
There is enough still remaining to get a box started but it will be somewhat
sparse. Ditto for windows.

Go ahead and start a minifig box, even if it is small.  Send it my way first, and
I'll add at least 20 or so torsos/heads.
I have:
    some of the greenvested Pirates
    a BT1 complete
    a few common Forest vested torsos
    some common Castle ones
    probably many others that are more common.
I doubt if there'd be many I'd take out, either, if any.

The thing to decide here - do you have to take an entire fig?  What if you only
want the torso?  I have my figs stored as torsos, heads, and legs, and generally
only want torsos.  Would it be "evil" to only take a torso off of a complete
minifig?