 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 80
Re: What I'm agonna do
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 16:25:32 GMT

Larry said:
Ditto for gray

James replied:
Oh, I would be so up for this!  If you do start a grey box, consider me in the
queue, and if it's a little skimpy, I can beef it up on it's way through.

So I say:
I would like to receive the gray box too.  I don't have a lot to add
though (just enough to do a fair exchange), and I think if any
preference is to be given for the first few recipients it should be
for people who can really get the box going.  If there is a list
forming, put me on the list for gray, somewhere.

Ben Roller