 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 97
Re: What I'm agonna do
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 17:58:42 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Larry Pieniazek writes:

Blue: there is a lot of blue. A blue box would be fun, I think. There are
enough different blue things that some are junk to everyone and some are
treasure to everyone. yea or nay?

No real interest here so Nay for me.

Gray: I think on reflection that the issue about grey being valuable in and of
itself is valid. I like the idea of a "drab" box which is tan/brown/grey/dark
grey only is viable. yea or nay?

Yea on Drab box, Nay on Gray only.

Eric

Drab ".jawaspam" is Drab ".jawaspam"...