 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 87
Re: What I'm agonna do
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 17:21:38 GMT

I've already mentioned the idea of a minifig (and accessories) box.
How's that sound?

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

I am dialing in LD to see this... won't be able to read all of Lugnet
before the weekend.

OK... I have received the goods and after removing EVERYTHING that's any
good (just kidding) I have two boxes ready to go out today. I will
launch another one in MSP. That will leave me with a few. How they are
divided is up for discussion, follow up here to this thread please.

For each box I launch, I will post a new append that starts a separate
thread. I will announce who I sent the box to. People who want that box
should post followups to that post (in the case wehre I know there
already are several requests, I will do that myself).

Once the box is out of my hands, the process is out of my hands too.
Whoever the first recepient is will decide who gets it next.

However I have a few suggestions
- keep a log. As with the box already started, I think it would be neat
to know who had the box when, and a bit of a note on what they took out
and what was put in.
- use the order that appends are made to a thread to determine order
- don't post your snail unless you don't care about it. If you do that's
fine, but send it via email to whoever you think will be likely to be
the person (or persons if you can't tell exactly) that will send the box
to you.
- when you get the box, you decide who gets it next.

Now, as to the box splits. I could create a box that is just technic.
There seems to be an interest in that. Is that OK? If my next read of
this thread says "yes" I will start a thread called technic box. I
already have the first couple of recepients

I also can create a box that is nothing but blue pieces. it would be
neat to have that box be restricted in what could be added to just blue,
or multicolor with blue as one of the colors, and see what happens.
Is that OK? I will start a thread called blue box. No recepients yet.

Ditto for gray
ditto for wheels only
Ditto for duplo

with these last four, if I don't do that I would split thestuff among
the others.

There is also about *2* boxes worth of stuff that I would characterize
as "junk". There is good stuff in there but it may be yellowed, very
dirty, chewed on, or broken. There ARE parts I think people would covet
in there though. I do NOT want to mix it in with the rest. Todd asked me
not to and said if I didn't want to send it out, just throw it away. I
think he was kidding.

Send mail to novera not to voyager please. I have to dial in to get
voyager mail.

Sorry for typoes but I am dialed in while typing, gotta get off.

lugnet.
Send mail to novera not to voyager please