 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 126
Re: What I'm agonna do (Minifig Box #1?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 01:43:25 GMT

I'd personally be okay with just taking a torso, of, if someone was in
need of white or yellow or whatever legs, just taking legs. I'd think
the best policy and the best way to keep an interesting mix would be to
consider the pieces as parts (but maybe leave legs attached to waists,
arms attached to torsos). As one example, I really like white hands (so
do my friends who would also take a shot at this box while it was in
town) and could replace them with black hands 2:1 or something like
that.

But anyway... if it goes to you first, I'd like to be next in the
list... So let's keep in contact.

Tom Stangl wrote:

[snip]

Go ahead and start a minifig box, even if it is small.  Send it my way first, and
I'll add at least 20 or so torsos/heads.
I have:
    some of the greenvested Pirates
    a BT1 complete
    a few common Forest vested torsos
    some common Castle ones
    probably many others that are more common.
I doubt if there'd be many I'd take out, either, if any.

The thing to decide here - do you have to take an entire fig?  What if you only

[snip]