 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 73
Re: What I'm agonna do
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 13:36:54 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Tamyra Teed ("Mookie") writes:
I'll do lots of snipping here so you don't have to download so much
while you're online..

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Once the box is out of my hands, the process is out of my hands too.
Whoever the first recepient is will decide who gets it next.

I think we still need some type of order to who gets it. or it could end
up going to the same people all the time. not that it would.. though it
could..
If you could at least number the boxes, I'm still willing to do a page
to at least keep order it would still be up to the person with the box
to contact the next person though at least we could see the progress and
kind of guestimate when it might show up on our own doorsteps..

If we kept the treads in the messages that Larry started linear couldn't we
just use that.  Once one person gets the box they can see who posted next
contact them via E-mail and soforth.  (I havn't added my name to the thread yet
because I expect to be doing some traveling on business and don't want to hold
the box up because I am not home.)

Now, as to the box splits. I could create a box that is just technic.
There seems to be an interest in that.

I like that idea, though at the same time wasn't this to be a jumble of
pieces? a chance to get that coveted piece?
I would agree to having one speciality box though, if that's the case
I'd rather it be technic..

I think we should just wait and see how this goes for a while before we start
to get to specialized.  I think a general box at first is good and if this gets
popular then maybe we can start some more specialized boxes.  Until then I
think a couple of just general boxes is a good start.

I also can create a box that is nothing but blue pieces.
Ditto for gray
ditto for wheels only
Ditto for duplo

read above..

There is also about *2* boxes worth of stuff that I would characterize
as "junk". There is good stuff in there but it may be yellowed, very
dirty, chewed on, or broken.

I've got some of this as well but I will try and clean any of it up before
including it and I probably wouldn't include broken pieces.

Do they look like they could at least be cleaned up a little?
I'll take the stuff first if you want to send it to me and I'll try to
clean some of it up and when I get one of the boxes add in the best of
the stuff.

I think we have our offical Lego cleaner!!  :) just kidding Tamy.

Eric,

".jawaspam" Hot, ".jawaspam" Cold, ".jawaspam" Three days old.

Tamy