 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 77
Re: What I'm agonna do
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 14:56:24 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Larry Pieniazek writes:
I also can create a box that is nothing but blue pieces. it would be
neat to have that box be restricted in what could be added to just blue,
or multicolor with blue as one of the colors, and see what happens.
Is that OK? I will start a thread called blue box. No recepients yet.

Ditto for gray

Oh, I would be so up for this!  If you do start a grey box, consider me in the
queue, and if it's a little skimpy, I can beef it up on it's way through.

ditto for wheels only

I have gazillions(1) of wheels that I don't use, but I'm not sure how useful a
wheels specialty box would be.  It strikes me as one of the specialties that
would degenerate most quickly into common parts.

There is also about *2* boxes worth of stuff that I would characterize
as "junk". There is good stuff in there but it may be yellowed, very
dirty, chewed on, or broken. There ARE parts I think people would covet
in there though. I do NOT want to mix it in with the rest. Todd asked me
not to and said if I didn't want to send it out, just throw it away. I
think he was kidding.

I would actually be up for this, too.  I have a couple handfuls of parts that
are older, and in rough enough shape that I wouldn't really consider trading or
selling, in all fairness, for parts I wanted, but they're too rare/old/useful
for me to throw out without feeling guilty.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/