 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 128
Re: General Box #1 thread
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 02:33:36 GMT

The great sociology experiment has started and I am honored to receive the
first box.  My contribution will likely be some castle walls and and some
odd-ball space pieces that I can't find a use for.

I will also add a log book and make some notes in it to kick things off.

Mike - mike_walsh@mentorg.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh (my web site is screwed up, not sure
what Tripod did to me ...)

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ...
(from class...)

Box has been posted priority mail. Mike should have it soon. I'm looking to • him
to start a logbook because I forgot to put something in there. (maybe a log • on
floppy disk as a txt file??? saves weight in the long run (after n pages of
paper) )