 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 109
Re: General Box #1 thread
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 20:10:15 GMT

Is prone to virus's though... I like the idea, though.. would save in
postage :)

I had a friend bring me a floppy that set off the alarms in my system
one time.. :( bummer was I wanted the files that were on the disk and I
couldn't get rid of the virus.  of course this was 9 years ago when they
were a little more dangerous I think..
Tamy

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

(from class...)

Box has been posted priority mail. Mike should have it soon. I'm looking to him
to start a logbook because I forgot to put something in there. (maybe a log on
floppy disk as a txt file??? saves weight in the long run (after n pages of
paper) )