 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 110
Re: Web Page up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 20:11:05 GMT

Cool!! I'll do that later tonight and get it sent up :) that gives a
little more information on the boxes and what's going on :)
Thanks Todd! I'm not used to the web stuff here at all.. so the sorting
and the like that's been talked about would be a pain for me.. and I'm
sure for a lot of other people that get this stuff in their mail.. and
they aren't going to save every request to find out who gets it after
they do..
I'm sure you could tell us better the ratio to mail and web users you've
got..

Can you also or someone else, doesn't matter, give me the first inital
thread that started this, I'll put that up on the page also.

Todd Lehman wrote:

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Mookie <Mookie@execpc.com> writes:
I have a page up on my site now with the few requests from today already
if you want to join up for the boxes please keep the headers that Larry
started as those are the ones I will look for most.

And I'll change this.. you HAVE to respond to Larry's message(s) as to
which box you want, 1 or all 3 that are presently ready.. and any other
messages Larry puts out about the added boxes. And don't request all of
the boxes in one message, you will only get the box your message appears
on.  Any other message will be ignored, as other people will be tracking
this a different way.

Address is:
http://www.execpc.com/~mookie/jamabalya.html if you want direct access
to the page
or http://www.execpc.com/~mookie/lego.html if you want to go in the
front door :)

Lets keep this box a rocking!!!
Tamy

Cool -- quick work!

BTW, for the table column headers, did you know that you could actually make
them clickable if you wanted, linking them directly into the original posts
for more information?  :)

For example,

   <A HREF="http://www.lugnet.com/market/jambalaya/?n=66">General Box #1</A>

   <A HREF="http://www.lugnet.com/market/jambalaya/?n=67">General Box #2</A>