 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 95
Re: Web Page up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 17:52:45 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Tamyra Teed ("Mookie") writes:
I have a page up on my site now with the few requests from today already
if you want to join up for the boxes please keep the headers that Larry
started as those are the ones I will look for most.

Do we have consensus on this approach? the threaded reqests seem to be working
fine, no?

Tamy

Never mind, I see. This is just tracking who has what requested in what order

I think the best way to do the posting of requests is as a followup to the MAIN
thread post Advantage is that replys are shown in timestamp order without
needing to sort by time...)

!!!!! NOT as a follow up to another request please. That makes it too hard to
determine the timestamping. Follow ups to other requests should ONLY be
comments (or gibes) on the request.

Is that cool with everyone? I will make that explicit in each of the threads I
start for subsequent boxes.

Gotta get back to class