 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 90
89  |  91
Subject:
Web Page up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 17:33:37 GMT

I have a page up on my site now with the few requests from today already
if you want to join up for the boxes please keep the headers that Larry
started as those are the ones I will look for most.

Address is:
http://www.execpc.com/~mookie/jamabalya.html if you want direct access
to the page
or http://www.execpc.com/~mookie/lego.html if you want to go in the