 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 337
Re: General Box #1 thread
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 15:29:32 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Larry Pieniazek writes:
This is a general box. Lots of odds and ends, nothing specific. It's
going to Mike Walsh first. I think Frank F will get it next (per Mike).

Please add a Canadian tour to the end of this thread.  The order will be
arranged mildly by geographical location.  The individuals who have asked to be
added are:

James Brown
John Koob (1)
Alan Findlay (1)
Vincent St. Martin
Eric Degiuli (2)

Note:  If you are a Canadian interested in participating in a Jambalaya box,
please indicate the boxes you are interested in by replying to this message:
  http://www.lugnet.com/market/jambalaya/?n=155
so that we can save time & money by minimizing cross-border shipping.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/

1:Alan, John, I've switched the order you show up because John and I are both
in Edmonton.
2: Eric, I'm taking you up on your offer to duck across the border when
shipping back.  Until further notice, I'll bump you to the back of any Canadian
tour you express interest in.