 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11532
Re: Suggestions / Comments on Recent Brickbay Transactions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 13:35:46 GMT

Troy Cefaratti wrote:
From a sellers perspective, I have also seen this type of problem.  It's
quite a pain to match up a payment when they don't tell you what it is for!
This isn't much of a problem anymore with most payments coming through
paypal, but was prevelent when I was doing alot of eBay auctions and
receiving alot of money orders.

I always include a copy of the invoice or other communication with my
check or money order. It does two things, first, it gives me the
information necessary to fill out the money order at the Post Office,
and get it in the right envelope, and second, it obviously helps the
seller. I also usually write something on the money order to key it to
the order (eBay ID, short item description or whatever).

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com