 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11528
Re: Suggestions / Comments on Recent Brickbay Transactions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 07:04:50 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Larry Pieniazek writes:
I use that or kraft or regular newspaper for all my outbound domestic.
Overseas gets the peanuts and bubblewrap and airbags because that is where
weight is more critical.

I think crumpled newspaper is best.  Without print is better.

Ziplock baggies prevent items from going loose -- but in case they do, the
package should be sealed at all openings (anywhere where bricks may escape,
even the tiniest hole). Smaller baggies can be used for rarer printed
elements like minifigures.

Bubblewrap is better than peanuts.  Although those "rice" biodegradable
peanuts are really cool too -- they disolve in water!  Wish I knew where to
score those and whether they were cost effective or not...

Shredded instructions suck for the reason Larry mentions -- little bits of
paper get on everything and its a real hassle.

-- Hop-Frog