 Marketplace / Auctions / *8788 (-100)
  lugnet.market.auction

I'm bummed. This auction (URL) doing WAY better than this one (URL) mean really. ANYONE can get rooms at NYNY, that place isn't nearly as swank as Grand Pacific Palisades... and in one all you get to keep is an autograph and 104 12 packs of Pepsi. (...) (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: 8859, 210, 215, Bionicle Special Edition and Primo Book

My Mixed auctions of 8859, 210, 215 and books are closing in 2 days time Take a look! To view all of my auctions, go here: (URL) TECHNIC # 8859 - Tractor (URL) # 210 - Cowboys - Homemaker (URL) # 215 - Red Indians - Homemaker (URL) Primo Book : It's (...) (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  eBay Minifig Auctions closing today...

My eBay Minifig auctions are closing today. Still going cheap, take a look! To view all of my auctions, go here: (URL) Listed: Item name: lego - 10 Blue Chain Mail Castle Minifigs To view item, click here: (URL) name: Lego - 20 Rock Raiders Axel (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Sluggy Freelance Minifigs for Auction (not by me)

Hello all, anyone who reads Sluggy Freelance might be interested in these items on EBay. (URL) looks like they are auctioning them off to benefit the Twin Towers fund (Auction for America) Oh yeah. If you don't read Sluggy Freelance, then here is (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Construction Toy Grading Standards Now Live AND on Lugnet!

Hey Y'all: I understand that my proposed Construction Toy Grading Standards may become the de facto standard recommended to shop owners at Brickbay. To honor this small, yet auspicious, nod from Dan J. the standards can now be found in two places! A (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.announce)

  FA: Lego Mindstorms 9748 DDK New

(URL) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Female Minifigs on Ebay - Forest Ladies, Queens & Pirate Ladies

Greetings All! I have listed a variety of rare female minifigs on Ebay so I figured I'd give you a chance to use buy it now & beat the crowd....I hope there is a crowd anyways:) Thanks for Looking! Brett Antaya (URL) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  [eBay] Sluggy Freelance custom minifigs

This is not me. I just happened to notice it nosing around to see if there were other Auction For America items that were Lego related. (URL) thought it was kind of cool, since I'm "thoroughly Sluggish" (as Steve Bliss once said) (unfortunately I (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Massive set of Technic Wheels & Droid Microscout on Ebay

I have listed a set of the great big Technic Wheels on Ebay, these are the same size as the Power Puller ones. (URL) also have a Mindstorms Microscout (Droid) & instructions listed (URL) also have some other parts listed, the whole list can be seen (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: New eBay/LEGO Auction for America

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jake McKee writes: (Please cross-post as is appropriate. Thanks!) DONE---...--- All, We have been hard at work here at LEGO Direct putting together what we hope is a wonderful auction for a great cause. As with our last round (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.auction)

  More Girders on Ebay

Hello, I just posted another auction on Ebay containing more of my Outback Airstrip girders if anyone is interested. Thanks Jonathan (URL) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Construction Toy Grading Standards Now Live!

Hey Y'all: I have created a printer friendly, html version of my proposed construction toy grading standards and it is now live online at: (URL) hope that it will prove useful in providing an easier method of appraising and communicating the (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.announce) !

  Minifig lots on eBay - Castle, Harry Potter, Rock Raiders, More!

I posted a bunch of minifig auctions to eBay. To view all of my auctions, go here: (URL) Listed: Item name: lego - 10 Blue Chain Mail Castle Minifigs To view item, click here: (URL) name: Lego - 20 Rock Raiders Axel Minifigs To view item, click (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA(eBay): auctions ending Monday - Basic, Star Wars, Plates, Trains, Town, Slopes, Shapes, Technic

Auctions ending on Monday 29 Oct 2001 ---...--- Creator video, books, pieces (URL) 10 SW round TIE dome window (URL) 411 Dark grey plates 1x1 - 2x16 (URL) 74 large dark grey plates (URL) 8 black train railings (URL) 20 sets of 4 GOLD COINS (URL) 27 (...) (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Ending tonight 10/27 Re: eBay, Misc pieces, incl Belville bricks & 6280 hulls

My auctions are ending tonight. The pink trellis pieces, the pool and the Creator Figs have no bids (some wheels and a Black Thunder #5542 are also bidless). Thanks for looking! Julie (...) (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Harry Potter elements in bulk!

Hello, Since today, elements from Harry Potter sets are available in bulk at www.1000steine.de/bulk/ , e.g. the new castle doors ((URL) keys ((URL) or chess queens ((URL) René www.1000steine.de/english.htm (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: (eBay) ->UK ONLY<- Star Wars Lego - No reserve - Closing Soon!!!

Hi UK Lugnetters. Last few hours left on my 'No Reserve' eBay auctions for Star Wars Lego! - Maybe grab yourself a bargain!!! Please note that these auctions are in GBP and are UK ONLY. Thanks for looking. Lego Star Wars 7140 X-Wing Fighter MIB - NR (...) (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: ebay: 4051 Nestle Rabbit Promo

Mine! Russell (who opened a whole can of worms with my little request for a rabbit :) (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: 21 minifigs for under a dollar... nobody wants them...

(...) eventually go up. The auction still has 4 days left... chances are it'll go for a lot more 10 minutes before the auction ends. DaveE (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  ebay: 4051 Nestle Rabbit Promo

I have also one copy of the rare German Nestle promo for auction on ebay: (URL) brain: (URL) brickIdonotwantanysp...ead@web.de All in all it's just another brick in the wall..... ***...*** (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  21 minifigs for under a dollar... nobody wants them...

Are Jar-Jars and Qui-Gons really so useless that nobody wants to meet the 99-cent opening bid? Even including shipping, that's just under 12 cents per fig. (URL) Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  eBay, Misc pieces, incl Belville bricks & 6280 hulls

Here's some of what I have listed. I don't want to use the word rare, so I'll just say stuff not seen too often (for the most part). All end Saturday, open to bidders in US, England, Canada and Australia. New Lego Pirate Boat (ship) Parts from 6280 (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  various eBay auctions ending 10/27, Star Wars, Rock Raiders, City, Insectoids.

I have various auctions ending on 27 Oct 01. I ship internationally. Click here for a full list and current bid prices. (URL) All new items include: LEGO set#6977 - Arachnoid Star Base LEGO set#4980 - Tunnel Transport LEGO set#6478 - Fire Fighter's (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Proposed Construction Toy Grading Standards

Hey Y'all: I am not the cross-posting genius or anything, so forgive me if this annoys. I just thought that the first time I posted this I might have pigeonholed it a little too much. The original of this post is available here: (URL) I could use (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  6444 Outback airstrip roof pcs

I have an auctions for the roof pcs from several sets of #6444 on ebay if anyone is interested. (URL) check my other auctions for plates, mini figs & other items from my lego 'junk' pile. thanks Jonathan (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Australian Lego Sellers by far ONE of the best!

Over the last few years I have received and sent massive amounts of Lego both in Australia and overseas (from all types of people, from Lugnetters, ebayers, brickbayers to private sellers). While I have come across many from overseas who have given (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: (eBay) ->UK ONLY<- Star Wars Speeder Bikes, and Promotional Items, All no Reserve!

Hi UK Lugnetters. I have a some more 'No Reserve' eBay auctions for you. I have a few Promotional items, and one Star Wars 'Speeder Bikes' set - See links below. Please note that these auctions are in GBP and are UK ONLY. Thanks for looking. Lego (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  6444 outback GIRDERS

I have decided to auction some of my girders from the Outback Airstrip if anyone is interested. (URL) have the more recent girders available as well in another auction. thanks Jonathan (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: (eBay) ->UK ONLY<- Star Wars X-Wing, Snowspeeder, Landspeeder and Light Sabre Duel - All no Reserve!

Hi UK Lugnetters. I have a few 'No Reserve' eBay auctions on the go for Star Wars Lego. Please note that these auctions are in GBP and are UK ONLY. Thanks for looking. Lego Star Wars 7140 X-Wing Fighter MIB - NR (URL) Star Wars Snowspeeder 7130 MIB (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Ebay feedback question

From what I read in the LEGO Fair Play statement ((URL) , I believe the description given is definately misleading and you have grounds to complain to eBay. I definately suggest that you leave precise, but critical feedback to save other potential (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: Lego Mindstorms Droid Developer 9748 MISB

Resumitted: (URL) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Ebay feedback question

My ebay dilemna: I "won" an auction advertised as Lego and other blocks. The auction arrived quickly, but it was mostly other blocks, the Lego blocks were only about 5% of the total, with only one unusual one (a steep blue corner slope). Had I known (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: e-bay aution w/ lugnet minifig picture

(...) Hi Matt, It looks like he has used some automatic translator to convert a French answer to English. Shall I try to e-mail him to clarify things up (in french, that is)? (Please reply to my personal e-mail with instructions if you want me to go (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: Lego Mindstorms DDK 9748 MISB

(URL) (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: e-bay aution w/ lugnet minifig picture

Considering that the figs have the Lugnet logo on them, I would think that this would come under trademark law. I would definitely think that this would be something the Lugnet admin would want to put an end to, as it can be infered that Lugnet (...) (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: e-bay aution w/ lugnet minifig picture

(...) "The image gives advertising"? Make it a link & it would, otherwise its only advertising for the people who all ready know it! Josh I have withdraw YOUR image of my page and to give a bad publicity (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: e-bay aution w/ lugnet minifig picture

(...) Uhh...Felix. The cat's name is Felix. : P (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: e-bay aution w/ lugnet minifig picture

(...) I e-mailed this auctioneer suggesting that he remove the image, and pointing him to LUGNET in case he came by the image second-hand. He e-mailed me back, but he is French, and his English reply didn't make much sense to me, I'm afraid. No (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: e-bay aution w/ lugnet minifig picture

(...) mascot on his "company" logo. (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: e-bay aution w/ lugnet minifig picture

(...) Yes, actully they are, just view the other auctions. Josh (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: e-bay aution w/ lugnet minifig picture

(...) Copyright or not...it's just a stinky thing to do. Are all of the auctions using the LUGNET image from the same auctioneer? Matt (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

  e-bay aution w/ lugnet minifig picture

I ran across a few auctions with the image that is shown on LUGNET's Home page, the 3 minifigs: (URL) this fall under any copyrite laws? Josh (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

  **Auczilla domain has been hijacked for adult content**

:( Pretty much what it says, I'm afraid. Please update your links appropriately. (thanks to Joel McKale for giving me the heads up; he's not where he can post right now, but dropped me a line) thanks, James (crossposted for visibility, FUT to (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

  Re: I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT BELIEVE IT!

(...) That's AWESOME. Way to go LEGO. (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  (eBay) 100 lots of new LEGO pieces, closing Saturday - Tuesday

Greetings: In my wife and my latest parts auction, we have 100 lots of new LEGO pieces on eBay. There are 15 or so auctions ending each day Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, then another 55 or so lots closing Tuesday night. Our starting prices are low, (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT BELIEVE IT!

In the "I can't possible believe it" department three 20 inch LEGO Mini-Fig Statues placed on eBay for auction by Enfield, Conneticut for the Auction For America campaign sold for a combined $2,778 USD. Two of them went for $1009.00 each. visit the (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  10002 Club Car pieces in bulk

Hello, Since a few minutes, pieces from the set 10002 Club Car are available in bulk at www.1000steine.de/bulk/ , e.g. the traindoors with stripes or the split-level baseplates. Please note, that the printed stripes on doors and panels are not that (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Only 1 day left!

(...) Cross posted for Jake ---...--- -All, Just a quick reminder that there is only one more day left for the first round of LEGO Direct items on eBay's Auction for America! Check out the auctions at: LEGO 20" Giant Mini-fig Display figure - Red (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.auction)

  Interesting eBay Auction

This one caught my eye - the "Buy It Now" price is 3x MSRP on a set currently available from S@H. (URL) Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring dot com (URL) - North Carolina LEGO Users Group (URL) - Carolina Train Builders (URL) - Brick Depot (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  New Custom A6M Zero Fighter kit by Brickmania FA on eBay.

This is an announcement to let everyone know that I am releasing my next custom model kit and have posted kit #1 of 16 for auction to eBay. Here is the kit information... BRICKMANIA 204 (released October 17, 2001) A6M ZERO FIGHTER designed by Daniel (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FS: Harry Potter 4709 Hogwart's Castle

I have listed one on eBay with no reserve: (URL) can also source a few more of the 4709, plus the other HP sets now that I finally found a store that has some. Not sure how long they will stay on the shelves though. Please contact me if you are (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FA(eBay): 247 lots ending in 2 hours (was: New large auction of LEGO lots)

My 247 current parts auctions will be ending in about two hours. Good deals remain and you can pick up some good new stuff by bidding. Good luck, Chris (...) the (...) of (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: AUCZILLA?

(...) Ditto. thanks, James (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: AUCZILLA?

(...) Todd, me too. Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: EBAY: Recalled 6776 Ogel Control Center

(...) that they are ignoring it! My TRU store still has about 5 of those sets for sale. I've seen some left at other TRU stores too! Walmart and Target seemed to have removed the sets at their stores although my Walmart put them back on the shelves (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: EBAY: Recalled 6776 Ogel Control Center

(...) Perhaps my local K-Mart is an anomaly, or maybe you wouldn't classify it as a store, but there were 3 or 4 of these sitting on the shelf this weekend. Portray well, Andreas Stabno (URL) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  EBAY: Recalled 6776 Ogel Control Center

If any of you are interested, I have a brand new unopened 6776 Ogel Control Center for auction on Ebay. You can't get these in stores any more. (URL) Thanks for your consideration. (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  6776 OGEL Control Center elements in bulk! Last Chance?

Hello, the luck was with me as my supplier was saved a few 6776 Ogel Control Center Sets for me. Look out for the parts in bulk at www.1000steine.de/bulk/ , e.g. the harbour plate or the 4x4x6 panels (perfect for black tank waggons). Also neat are (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: AUCZILLA?

(...) Mike explained it very well I think. One thing to note is that I do believe Todd got to a satisfactory end state, all packages due winning bidders from the last one were mailed and received. What is not clear is what state any credit or debit (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: AUCZILLA?

"Josh Baakko" <shi_web@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GL7I61.F5n@lugnet.com... (...) From my point of view, two things have happened. 1) Brickbay. 2) It appears that Todd has less time to devote to the LEGO hobby and I imagine that Auczilla is (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Many great deals still awaiting you...

As there are almost exactly two days of this auction left, I wanted to remind you that there are many great deals still sitting out there waiting for your bids. I have good lots ranging from small to large in many great parts including slopes, (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  AUCZILLA?

Can anyone tell me what happened to Auczilla? Josh (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  . market for HTML?

Most of the threads started in the .market groups are basically advertsiments. Is it time we allowed HTML posts in this group to help buyers *&* sellers? Or are the text only NTTP crowd holding up progress! Scott A (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  FA(eBay): auctions ending Sunday - Adventurers, Slopes, Castle, Town, Basic, Star Wars

Auctions ending on Sunday 14 Oct 2001 ---...--- Black roof peaks + corners (URL) 222 wavy flags, 5 colors (URL) 20 Castle Black Knights shields (URL) 36 grey triangular lion shields (URL) 10 race or motorcycle minifigs (URL) 24 doors and windows- 2 (...) (23 years ago, 13-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  1 Day left for Bionicle Euro Mask Auctions

I have 5 Bionicle Mask Auctions which has the first wave of Bionicle masks which you cannot get in the USA, these will be closing soon in the next day My username for quick link (URL) more details i have European exclusive : Kanohi Matatu Black - (...) (23 years ago, 13-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  eBay Auctions Ending Later Tonight

I have the following auctions ending later tonight. If you are a fan of Classic Space there are some good deals on minifigs available! Item name: 11 LEGO Star Wars Minifigs - New Item number: 1647513774 Minimum bid: $8.50 End date: Oct-12-01 (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Just Hours Remaining - Vintage Idea Book and Old Catalogs

Idea Book from 1967 Lego/Samsonite Catalog from early 70's Lego Catalog from 1976 Take a look at: (URL) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: eBay's Auction for America

(...) Roger that... By auctioning off what are quite unique and hard to get items, LD is ensuring that these should go for pretty good sums... nice work. ++Lar (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.auction)

  New large auction of LEGO lots

Hi all, Many of you have purchased from me in the past. Normally you would have received an email announcing this auction if you were on my email list, but the loss of a hard drive has caused me to lose some time and start over. Anyway, My next set (...) (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: partial 730, 6386, lots of bricks!

For auction on Ebay: Partial 730 (URL) 6386 (URL) of yellow, white and black bricks: (URL) for checking! a. khan (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Wrong Category!

(...) pattern from Naturewood to LEGO Harry Potter instead! Matt (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Wrong Category!

(...) hardly wait! Martin (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Wrong Category!

Hi all, Here's an auction for all the new Harry Potter sets. But look at the category it's in! (URL) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: eBay's Auction for America

(...) You took the word right out of my mouth, Chris! Bravo, Brad et al! -John (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: eBay's Auction for America

(...) Class!Once again LD is leading the way:-) (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.auction)

  LD Auction on Ebay

Reposted at the request of Jake McKee from LD (original post here:) (URL) someone please cross-post this as is appropriate? Thanks!) All, Like the rest of the world, we at LEGO are deeply saddened by the tragic events in New York City, Washington (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Lego Direct on eBay?!?

(...) No worries, Scott. See: (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Lego Direct on eBay?!?

I ran across this: (URL) anybody heard about this? I sure hope this isn't a scam. -- Scott (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Technic 8462, Train 4559, Pirate 6281 on eBay

Please take a moment to check out my eBay aucions. Unfortunately, I can only deal in partial Lego sets. Many more to come in the near future. Thank you. (URL) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Classic Space Minifigs on eBay

Hey Classic Space Fans! This evening I listed 31 Classic Space minifigs on eBay in five lots (yellow, red, blue, white, and black). 8 Yellow Classic Space Minifigs (URL) Red Classic Space Minifigs (URL) Blue Classic Space Minifigs (URL) White (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA on eBay - Vintage Idea Book and Catalogs From the 70's

Take a look at: (URL) (23 years ago, 7-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Offensive to anyone else?

(...) I found that auction to be quite amusing. I'll give the seller full points for marketing the item well. :) I bet the seller doesn't even know what *exactly* prompted the recall of 6776... (I can get that set for CDN$69.99 here) -Bryan (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Offensive to anyone else?

"Jimmy Park" <madoka@jps.net> wrote in message news:GKLMu3.EIA@lugnet.com... (...) They are still in the shops in the UK. FYI, here is the current status of a poll I am running on my web site www.lug.sthost.com Were Lego right to recall 6776? Yes (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Offensive to anyone else?

(...) Not really offensive, but laughable... Anyway, has this set been recalled on the US alone, or everywhere? I ask 'cause I've seen a couple at one of the local TrU... (Boy, is this set ugly!) Pedro (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA:Ebay - Halloween assortment

Putting up a small assortment of Halloween-themed minifigs and creatures on Ebay. Hope to do it once or twice more before the holiday. You have the following auctions underway: Item name: New/Like New Halloween-themed Legos Item number: 1645127154 (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Offensive to anyone else?

Check out this auction: (URL) kicker to me is when the seller wrote: "I contacted a local Toys R Us and they WOULD NOT SELL it to me, because the item had been PULLED OFF THE SHELVES!" I've been to 4 TRUs this past week, including one two hours ago (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Feeling Good and Hungry?(tm) ... MTW-4001-sky now available for auction on eBay

(...) I have more on sale at my Milton Train Works(tm) store on Brickbay(tm). (URL) the base restaurant, which is 199 USD. I put 8 up because that's what I have parts for for sure, but the run will probably be 16 total (leaving 9 more for the second (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Lego Wheels, Train Parts, Windows, Doors and More

I could list it all here, but this is quicker: (URL) is a quick run down: Lego Wall Parts, Right Angle Bricks, Clips, Posts, Right Angle Adapters, Supercar Tires & Parts, Train Axles, Connectors, Light Kits, Standard Axle Wheels, Windows, Doors and (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Feeling Good and Hungry?(tm) ... MTW-4001-sky now available for auction on eBay

(...) That's turned out quite nicely. I have to ask, though--with the run limited to 25--ever--does that include the one that you no doubt had to give them to get them to agree to this? :D Still, I agree with you, it's an excellent portent for the (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Feeling Good and Hungry?(tm) ... MTW-4001-sky now available for auction on eBay

In lugnet.market.auction, Larry Pieniazek writes: <snip> (...) left to go, well below what I plan to sell it for. Who knows, bid now and maybe you'll get the first unit for less than retail instead of more! Good luck. (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Great Auction Description

Found one the other day (now ended) for a "LEGO Gripe-n-go racers and pit crew." (URL) this explains the expressions on all the minifigs in this theme. (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  CD players and Sisters

(...) Seriously? Cool! I've got my eye on a couple, but I didn't really expect either A) her to know anything about them or B) you to know if she did. I've talked to half a dozen people about them in the past two months and only one of them knew it (...) (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Can I trade my little sister for Lego? :-)

(...) Oh darn! And me here with 64 lamp posts all ready to go! Troy (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Can I trade my little sister for Lego? :-)

(...) Yes, no, and yes (...) Brown. (...) Seriously, Chris - tell me about the CD player. I might be interested in trading Lego for it. Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Divers and Exploriens stuff on ebay

exploriens space ship: (URL) sets 6560: (URL) g (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Lego Guns, Train Customs, and Other Stuff

I have several auctions going at Ebay for Lego Guns, Plates, special pieces (aren't they all) and other good parts. Please take a minute to check out: (URL) Thompson (URL) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  [FA: ebaY] 61 auctions NEW parts end SUNDAY night

I have 61 auctions ending tonight. Some items include: Horses, Minifigs, Fire parts, Macaronis, Slopes, Castle Walls, Chairs, Columns, Panels, Plates, Bricks, Technic parts, Wheels, Windows, & Trans-plates. Search ebaY seller id: c470guy@aol.com. (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Nearly 7.500 new Basic parts at 1000steine.de/bulk/

Hi, I've listed nearly 7.500 parts from Basic sets at (URL) a look at Town minifigs, bricks in different colours and many, many more! Profit from the weak € and free shipping! Regards, René www.1000steine.de/english.htm (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Feeling Good and Hungry?(tm) ... MTW-4001-sky now available for auction on eBay

It gives me great pleasure to announce the release of the latest Milton Train Works(tm) kit, MTW-4001-sky. This gorgeous custom kit builds a stunning model of a Skyline Chili(tm) restaurant. Developed under license, in close coordination with the (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  eBay - difficulty listing

Are other people having trouble listing items on eBay? It's been a while since I listed anything and I am having a deuce of a time. I enter all my information on the listing page and press the continue button.... a long time later I get a "no (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact