 Marketplace / Auctions / 8730
Re: AUCZILLA?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 19:56:26 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Josh Baakko writes:
Can anyone tell me what happened to Auczilla?
Josh

Mike explained it very well I think.

One thing to note is that I do believe Todd got to a satisfactory end state,
all packages due winning bidders from the last one were mailed and received.
What is not clear is what state any credit or debit balances are at. I am
sure Todd will work through it all but I suspect it will be tedious and
thankless work to account for small amounts of cash.

I know I have been postponing final reckoning with my Factorees for that
reason, it's a fair bit of work. And I don't have near as many to work
through as he does. (I am about 1/3 done).

Todd, if you're listening, I am prepared to turn my credit balance, if any,
of whatever size, into a LUGNET donation to spare the hassle of doing
anything else with it, if in fact AucZILLA(tm) has permanently shut down.

If not, the above words are moot.

++Lar