 Marketplace / Auctions / 8731
8730  |  8732
Subject:
6776 OGEL Control Center elements in bulk! Last Chance?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 00:22:20 GMT

Hello,

the luck was with me as my supplier was saved a few 6776 Ogel Control Center
Sets for me. Look out for the parts in bulk at www.1000steine.de/bulk/ ,
e.g. the harbour plate or the 4x4x6 panels (perfect for black tank waggons).
Also neat are the liitle transgreen domes for alchemists or the red
wallpanels with blue window for space stations.

I'll try to get further sets, but I can't promise, so maybe it's the last
chance for a longer time to get these parts!

Regards, René
www.1000steine.de/english.htm