 Marketplace / Auctions / 8762
FA: (eBay) ->UK ONLY<- Star Wars Speeder Bikes, and Promotional Items, All no Reserve!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 21:51:00 GMT

Hi UK Lugnetters.

I have a some more 'No Reserve' eBay auctions for you.  I have a few
Promotional items, and one Star Wars 'Speeder Bikes' set - See links below.

Please note that these auctions are in GBP and are UK ONLY.

Thanks for looking.

Lego Forest Flyer 1817 MSIB - NR
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1654105083

Lego Dragon Fly 2147 MSIB - NR