 Marketplace / Auctions / 8697
8696  |  8698
Subject:
CD players and Sisters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 14:52:35 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Paul Sinasohn writes:

Does she know anything about caring for alpaca?

Yes

Seriously?

Cool!

I've got my eye on a couple, but I didn't really expect either A) her to know
anything about them or B) you to know if she did.  I've talked to half a dozen
people about them in the past two months and only one of them knew it was an
animal (and she didn't know much more than that).

Seriously, Chris - tell me about the CD player. I might be interested in
trading Lego for it.

Uh..OK.  As I mentioned it is a Sony CDP-291 that my wife purchased from a Silo
in Columbia, Missouri on 1/5/92.  In the almost ten years since that time it
saw light use for about five years and found a home in a box for the other
five.  It works perfectly as far as I can tell.  It was a nice CD player at the
time and I doubt that the technology has substantively developed (unless you
count DVDs) so while such a unit would cost less than it did then, I bet it
wouldn't be much better.

It is black (of course) and with projections measures ~17x4x11.125 inches and
weighs 7.75 lbs.

What else would be helpful?

Chris