 Marketplace / Auctions / 8695
Re: Can I trade my little sister for Lego? :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 23:58:11 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Christopher L. Weeks writes:
Well, since you've hijacked my thread with something more entertaining...

Does she like kids?  Does she habitually use tobacco?  Does she know anything
about caring for alpaca?

Yes, no, and yes

The lady who sold us this house kept a horse, so we have the room, but her
"barn" is used as a storage shed now.  We'd have to build a facility.  What
kind of dog?

Brown.

Do you need a CD player?  I could throw that in with my bid.  :-)

Seriously, Chris - tell me about the CD player. I might be interested in
trading Lego for it.

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115