 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12308
Re: Want my CD player?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 13:21:32 GMT

I meant this to go here too.  FUT l.m.a

In lugnet.market.auction, Christopher L. Weeks writes:
Hi all,

Last year I traded a car for LEGO.  I wonder what else I can trade.

I'm interested in conducting a trade auction if at least a couple of you are
game.  I have a Sony CDP-291 Compact Disc Player that is now surplus to my
needs but is in fine condition.  This offer includes the operating manual, the
original (but long lapsed) warranty card, and the sales receipt.  I am • offering
it for trade for LEGO to the person (if any) who offers the best deal.  Please
excuse this posting into both .b/s/t and .auction.  Since it is an
unconventional offer, I thought it appropriate.  Followup is set to .auction
alone.

If you have any interest in this offer, either respond to this note or drop me
a line.  If I actually get enough interest, I will rank the offers made and
update the participants by email, and as interest warrants, occasionally here.

Chris