 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12307
FS: S@H Catalogs and Club Magazines
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 02:50:57 GMT

Most catalogs and Magazines are in good to excellent condition.  I'm not
sure what these are worth.  I'll sell individually or in groups (would also
consider trade ideas).

Here is what I've got:
Catalogs:
2001 Jan, Spring, Sum, Fall
2000 Jan, Spring, Sum, Fall, Holiday
1999 Jan, Spring, Sum x2*, Fall, Holiday
1998 Jan, Spring, Sum, Holiday x2*
1997 Jan, Spring, Sum, Holiday x2*
1996 Jan, Spring, Sum, Holiday x2*
1995 Summer x2*, Holiday x2*  + 3 more not identified by season
1994 5 catalogs not identified by season
1993 3 catalogs not identified by season
* indicates different catalogs, not duplicates

Club Magazines: (no duplicates)
2001 Mania x3
2000 Mania x6
1999 Mania x5