 General / 33674
Re: e-bay aution w/ lugnet minifig picture
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 21 Oct 2001 04:39:02 GMT

Considering that the figs have the Lugnet logo on them, I would think that
this would come under trademark law.  I would definitely think that this
would be something the Lugnet admin would want to put an end to, as it can
be infered that Lugnet somehow endorses or supports the auctions as they
are, which I am sure is not the case.

Of course, it's late, IANAL, and all that....

Troy

"Josh Baakko" <shi_web@hotmail.com> wrote in message
I ran across a few auctions with the image that is shown on LUGNET's Home
page, the 3 minifigs:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1650748127

Does this fall under any copyrite laws?
Josh