 Marketplace / Auctions / 8690
8689  |  8691
Subject:
Feeling Good and Hungry?(tm) ... MTW-4001-sky now available for auction on eBay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 12:03:44 GMT

It gives me great pleasure to announce the release of the latest Milton
Train Works(tm) kit, MTW-4001-sky. This gorgeous custom kit builds a
stunning model of a Skyline Chili(tm) restaurant. Developed under license,
in close coordination with the Skyline Chili folks in Cincinatti, this model
accurately recreates the fun and unique "Skyline experience" for your minifigs.

This kit marks a significant departure from what has gone before for Milton
Train Works, and for custom kit providers generally.

- This is MTW's first structure kit, but it's a doozy! It has almost 1000
parts. Repeat buyers will tell you that previous MTW kits are filled with
great little design fillips, and this kit is no exception.
- This is the first MTW kit to include stickers, and they are in full color,
printed on shiny plasticised stock just like Lego(r) uses.
- NO non Lego(r) kit designer has ever been able to secure a license from a
third party to use trade dress in their designs. Ever. This is a big
breakthrough for the industry. That's the most significant thing to happen
in a long time in our industry, and I will be talking about that more in .theory

Just as with all MTW kits, it comes with high quality instructions in a
bound report cover format and with a Certificate of Authenticity, all
packaged in a sealed and numbered box.

As is my usual practice, the first unit will be auctioned off on eBay. Once
that auction concludes I will be setting the price for the rest of the units
in this run, which will be on BrickBay. You can expect pricing to be in line
with other kits of this scope and stature.

Skyline has limited me to 25 units total, ever. Unless I am able to
renegotiate that, that's ALL there ever will be of this kit.

For info on this kit, see http://www.miltontrainworks.com or more specifically
http://www.miltontrainworks.com/item_info_4001.html#MTW-4001-sky

To bid on the inaugural auction, see
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1640965000