 Marketplace / Auctions / 8728
8727  |  8729
Subject:
Many great deals still awaiting you...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 18:41:27 GMT

As there are almost exactly two days of this auction left, I wanted to remind
you that there are many great deals still sitting out there waiting for your
bids.  I have good lots ranging from small to large in many great parts
including slopes, technic elements, plates, and specialty pieces.

Good luck,

Chris

In lugnet.market.auction, Christopher L. Weeks writes:
Hi all,

Many of you have purchased from me in the past.  Normally you would have
received an email announcing this auction if you were on my email list, but • the
loss of a hard drive has caused me to lose some time and start over.

Anyway, My next set of eBay auctions will begin today.  You can go to
http://www.bricktopia.com/pics/2001-3/ to see thumbnails and fullsize images • of
my 248 lots.  Alternatively, or to place bids, go to
http://pages.ebay.com/search/items/search_seller.html and search for the
seller, petgametoymac.

If you'd like to be on my email announcement list -- only for announcing LEGO
for sale, I've started a new one and I can add you.

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to bring them up.

Chris