 General / 33813
Re: Construction Toy Grading Standards Now Live AND on Lugnet!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.announce
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 12:12:10 GMT

Hey Y'all:

I understand that my proposed Construction Toy Grading Standards may become
the de facto standard recommended to shop owners at Brickbay. To honor this
small, yet auspicious, nod from Dan J. the standards can now be found in two
places!

A printer-friendly, html version can be found at:

http://members.aol.com/blueofnoon3/lego/grading.html

AND a less printer-friendly BUT probably more permanent version can be found
on Lugnet at:

http://www.lugnet.com/~174/grading

I hope that it will prove useful in providing an easier method of appraising
and communicating the condition of complete sets and single elements.

Let me know if you find a typo or have some other constructive feedback.

Thanks,

Hop-Frog

P.S. This is the last time I post about this, I swear!  Well, unless I hear
from eBay that they will also recommend the standard to their toy sellers!
Hey! Why dream small?!

=)

P.P.S. Or unless whomever is in charge of the FTX updates gives us some kind
of easily implemented centered text and anchored hyperlinks for greater
formatting options!

=(