 Marketplace / Appraisal / 537
Re: Construction Toy Grading Standards Now Live AND on Lugnet!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 23:55:43 GMT

In lugnet.general, Richard Marchetti writes:
P.P.S. Or unless whomever is in charge of the FTX updates gives us some
kind of easily implemented centered text and anchored hyperlinks for
greater formatting options!

FTX Tech Support here... :)  ya, you can center text in table cells...some
examples and documentation:

   http://www.lugnet.com/publish/ftx/guide/tables

But if you don't really want tables and you just want to indent your items
like you do here so nicely:

   http://www.lugnet.com/publish/ftx/guide/tables

then you could actually just combine a bulleted-list

   http://www.lugnet.com/publish/ftx/guide/lists

and a line-break

   http://www.lugnet.com/publish/ftx/guide/line-breaks

like this!--

* [98-100 Numeric Grade (MINT)]¬
  Only the finest elements make this grade. Flawless, unused. Does not show
  any yellowing, dents, scratches, or cracks. Appears flawless to the naked
  eye and is in perfect working condition. If it is a printed element, the
  printing is sharp and precise. No smudged or misaligned printing is
  allowed in this category.
* [90-97 Numeric Grade (NEAR MINT)]¬
  Has a minor flaw that is noticeable only under close scrutiny. Very
  slight scratches are permissable, as those that occur in newly opened
  sets. Printed elements are still sharp and precise. Overall, the element
  retains its full gloss and appeal as if new. The element is in perfect
  working condition.
* [65-89 Numeric Grade (VERY GOOD)]¬
  Element has noticeable wear or defects. A few small scratches may be
  visible. If it is a printed element small paint chips, slight smudging
  or fading is permissable. Overall, the element retains its appeal and
  still looks good alongside pristine elements. The element is in perfect
  working condition.

etc., etc.

:-)

Anyway if you discover any bugs or the documention is wrong, lemme know (post
a reply here) and I'll take a look.

--Todd

[followups to lugnet.publish]