 Publishing / 3022
Re: Construction Toy Grading Standards Now Live AND on Lugnet!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 01:40:59 GMT

Todd:

Here are my problems/requests for FTX:

1. Center and Bold. I'd like to be able to center while simultaneously doing
the "underlined" bold face -- and this doesn't seem to be possible with the
current FTX table commands (I have tried several times already).  Am I wrong
to think the underlined boldface is larger than the bracketed boldface?

2. Anchors. Page transclusion is cool but I'd like to be able to also link
to the included page via some kind of anchor command as in HTML.  I'd also
like to see it implemented without the horizontal bar (this bar is similar
to the hr command in HTML).  FWIW, I also noticed that FTX balks at more
than one instance of the same page being imbedded via page transclusion.
It's no big deal to me, but seems to run counter to the kind of modular
functionality that page transclusion seems intended to facilitate.

Many thanks!

-- Hop-Frog