 Publishing / 3021
Re: Construction Toy Grading Standards Now Live AND on Lugnet!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 01:09:36 GMT

In lugnet.market.appraisal, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.general, Richard Marchetti writes:
P.P.S. Or unless whomever is in charge of the FTX updates gives us some
kind of easily implemented centered text and anchored hyperlinks for
greater formatting options!

FTX Tech Support here... :)

<snip>

Anyway if you discover any bugs or the documention is wrong, lemme know (post
a reply here) and I'll take a look.

Sorry to latch on here, but I'll confess I'm wondering what the odds are of
FTX supporting "center on page".  No biggie if it's not easy, but it's a
function I'd like to see.  (not to mention nesting tables, but I'll just
assume that's not easy and leave it at that.)

:)

James "a big big fan of FTX" Brown