 Marketplace / Appraisal / 523
Re: Construction Toy Grading Standards Now Live!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 13:05:44 GMT

What about cigarette smoke?
How does it effect the score?

- David

In lugnet.general, Richard Marchetti writes:
Hey Y'all:

I have created a printer friendly, html version of my proposed construction
toy grading standards and it is now live online at:

http://members.aol.com/blueofnoon3/lego/grading.html

I hope that it will prove useful in providing an easier method of appraising
and communicating the condition of complete sets and single elements.

Let me know if you find a typo or have some other constructive feedback.

Thanks,

Hop-Frog