 Off-Topic / Fun / 8336
Re: Construction Toy Grading Standards Now Live!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 00:34:07 GMT

In lugnet.market.appraisal, Ross Crawford writes:

c /could/couldn't/

or

c /could care less/could care less, but not much,/

Trust me, if I ever say "could care less" there's an IMPLIED "but not much
less" tacked on there....

(I am  reminded, completely non apropos, of "Ending a sentence with a
preposition is something up with which I will not put." Can you name the
speaker?)