 Marketplace / Appraisal / 524
Re: Construction Toy Grading Standards Now Live!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 13:57:09 GMT

In lugnet.market.appraisal, David Arnon writes:
What about cigarette smoke?
How does it effect the score?

c /effect/affect/

or

c /How does it effect/What effect does it have on/

GRIN

But anyway, great question. I think it should have a strong negative effect,
or that is, it should affect the score negatively.  GRIN again.

I don't know if it should just be a downgrade or a separately scored thing,
but I lean toward separately scored. I just don't want it. Other people
(heavy smokers) could care less and should be comfortable with pristine but
smoky stuff (instead of shying away because the score suggests it's less
than pristine, which is what would happen if it was just a downcheck)