 Marketplace / Auctions / 8739
8738  |  8740
Subject:
New Custom A6M Zero Fighter kit by Brickmania FA on eBay.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 14:29:37 GMT

This is an announcement to let everyone know that I am releasing my next custom
model kit and have posted kit #1 of 16 for auction to eBay.  Here is the kit
information...

BRICKMANIA 204 (released October 17, 2001)
A6M ZERO FIGHTER
designed by Daniel Siskind
The second WW2 airplane custom model kit from Brickmania is an exact minifig
scale replica of the fearsome Mitsubishi A6M "Zero" Fighter, whose success
stunned the allies early in the second world war. This limited edition custom
model kit contains 263 genuine Lego® building bricks, including pilot minifig,
complete full-color building instructions, and is packaged in a sealed box.
Each kit also comes with Guild of Bricksmiths™ Certificate of Authenticity,
listing the kit number and batch from when it was created. This is a limited
production, fan created model kit available on a first come, first serve basis
and may be discontinued at any time.

To bid on this item directly, please go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1651377732

To coincide with the release of this new kit, I have also just released a second
batch of 10 Corsair fighters (see separate post in buy-sell-trade).

For more information about my kits, please visit my web site:
http://www.brickmania.com

Thanks for your support!

Dan