 Marketplace / Auctions / 8774
8773  |  8775
Subject:
Ending tonight 10/27 Re: eBay, Misc pieces, incl Belville bricks & 6280 hulls
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 01:12:21 GMT

My auctions are ending tonight.

The pink trellis pieces, the pool and the Creator Figs have no bids (some
wheels and a Black Thunder #5542 are also bidless).

Thanks for looking!
Julie

In lugnet.market.auction, Julie Krenz writes:
Here's some of what I have listed. I don't want to use the word rare, so I'll
just say stuff not seen too often (for the most part).

All end Saturday, open to bidders in US, England, Canada and Australia.

New Lego Pirate Boat (ship) Parts from 6280
http://cgi.ebay.aol.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1654728291

New Lego Dark Pink Trellis Pieces (Belville)
http://cgi.ebay.aol.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1654761205

New Lego Belville Family (x2)
http://cgi.ebay.aol.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1654779585

2 New Light Yellow LEGO Staircases (Belville)
http://cgi.ebay.aol.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1654779587

New Blue LEGO Pool (Belville)
http://cgi.ebay.aol.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1654779588

10 New Lego Light Yellow Supports
http://cgi.ebay.aol.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1654779611

I have more, but I didn't want to link them all.

To see all my auctions, click (copy & paste?) this long link:

http://cgi6.ebay.aol.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=dkrenz@mc • .
net&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25

Thanks for looking!
Julie