 Local / Australia / 7578
7577  |  7579
Subject:
Australian Lego Sellers by far ONE of the best!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 07:50:19 GMT

Over the last few years I have received and sent massive amounts of Lego
both in Australia and overseas (from all types of people, from Lugnetters,
ebayers, brickbayers to private sellers).

While I have come across many from overseas who have given me Brilliant
service and packaging (Denmark, Germany, Holland, Britain and a few places
in the US etc) overall I must say a massive congratulations to sellers in
Australia regarding the packaging/packing quality! - 90% of anything I have
received is packaged so well, sometimes I have to wrestle with it to get it
open :P

The most biggest problems I seem to come across is parts that would usually
be expected to be in a fair – new condition that are actually scratched to a
lethal death or should have been mentioned about the quality/condition in
the first place (especially when I pay prices that are the same amount or
more than those who mention NEW pieces!).  Or parcels that arrive so
squashed you wonder if they took it to the zoo to let the Elephants examine
it first.  Not to mention the packaging/packing that was used is bound to
cause these problems in the first place.  (Ex, Lego boxes with just Brown
paper wrapped around them).

I don’t want to sound negative or whiney, it’s just that with the amount of
money one may pay for sets or pieces/parts, you’d expect a little better
than what you do actually receive (unless you are aware of quality/price).
But I must say this doesn’t happen to often to myself, so I am lucky, but it
would be greater to not happen hardly at all!

I am not mentioning this because I am Australian, but because it's true.  I
cannot account for anyone else and any problem they may have received, but
myself personally has had a great time with fellow Australian sellers!  I am
sure that there are others who feel somewhat the same.

Thank you, once again, you know who you are since I tell you every
order/purchase! (Brad Lindsay and Darren Loader etc package so well, you’d
think they were in practice for the Queen :P)

Thanks again Australia!  :)

Mel