 Local / Australia / 7591
Re: Australian Lego Sellers by far ONE of the best!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 18:48:56 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:
I am not mentioning this because I am Australian, but because it's true. • I
cannot account for anyone else and any problem they may have received, but
myself personally has had a great time with fellow Australian sellers!  I • am
sure that there are others who feel somewhat the same.

Thank you, once again, you know who you are since I tell you every
order/purchase! (Brad Lindsay and Darren Loader etc package so well, you'd
think they were in practice for the Queen :P)

I'd have to add people like Heather Cooke and Pete White to this list of
Aussie Lego sellers whose packaging is superb (albeit damn hard to open at
times!).

Thanks Kerry,
You may need to purchase my new book 'Secrets of the Cardboard Cube (and how to
unlock them)'.
My cubes are designed to withstand most misadventures that can happen in the
Australia Post Santa sacks, in fact I'm using the design as a prototype for
my underground bomb shelter planned for the backyard.

Big praise for Australia Post too, who deliver parcels quickly to all parts of
Australia, though some contractors can be naughty leaving things on doorsteps.
One day we heard footsteps on our front step and heard a parcel being dropped,
opened the door quickly to see a contractor about to skulk away, "I didn't
think there was anyone home" he said, obviously his ESP skills need to be
honed.

While on Aussie sellers, ebay seller lifeline was kind enough to include pet
hair, broken pegs and bits of miscellaneous metal with the Lego I won, plus
charge me twice the actual postage, guess I was just lucky.