 Local / Australia / 7585
Re: Australian Lego Sellers by far ONE of the best!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 08:39:29 GMT

I am not mentioning this because I am Australian, but because it's true. • I
cannot account for anyone else and any problem they may have received, but
myself personally has had a great time with fellow Australian sellers!  I • am
sure that there are others who feel somewhat the same.

Thank you, once again, you know who you are since I tell you every
order/purchase! (Brad Lindsay and Darren Loader etc package so well, you'd
think they were in practice for the Queen :P)

I'd have to add people like Heather Cooke and Pete White to this list of
Aussie Lego sellers whose packaging is superb (albeit damn hard to open at
times!).

Kerry