 Marketplace / Auctions / 8759
Re: Ebay feedback question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 19:01:17 GMT

From what I read in the LEGO Fair Play statement
(http://www.lego.com/info/fairplay.asp) , I believe the description given is
definately misleading and you have grounds to complain to eBay. I definately
suggest that you leave precise, but critical feedback to save other potential
bidders from being misled as well. Good luck.

Aaron

In lugnet.market.auction, George Haberberger writes:
My ebay dilemna: I "won" an auction advertised as Lego and other blocks. The
auction arrived quickly, but it was mostly other blocks, the Lego blocks
were only about 5% of the total, with only one unusual one (a steep blue
corner slope). Had I known it was 80% megablocks, 15 other clones and 5%
Lego, I would not have bid.

I feel the description was misleading, am I being an ass because I didn't
email the seller and demand to know just what percentage of "Lego and other
blocks" was Lego? I think if you list Lego first, it better be mostly Lego.
Plus, the person has not given me any feedback, or returned my first email.
Should I email the seller a second time, give him positive feedback for
shipping quickly, or neutral for a misleading description? He did have a pic
with his auction, some items were clearly not Lego, but the rest could have
been poorly photographed Lego, or clones.

Thanks,

George