 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 373
Re: Greatest demand is for Bionicle -- Yuck! :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 23:41:10 GMT

In lugnet.general, Michael Huffman writes:
Interesting article in today's newspaper:

http://www.dispatch.com/business-story.php?story=dispatch/news/bus01/oct01/8954
34.html

The parent in this online comment has an interesting comments on integrating
Bionicle with traditional LEGO bricks.

http://www.fastcompany.com/soundoff/reader_comment.html?cid=7242

He's not saying there's anything wrong with Bionicle as such, just that he
and his son can't seem to get them to play nice with the other bricks.  :)

Makes me wonder if the LEGO world isn't heading in two dissimilar directions:

1)  Traditional bricks
2)  Specialized pieces for very specific themes

And that maybe someday these might even be considered two separate product
lines.

Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Signed,
Allan B.