 General / 33617
Re: Greatest demand is for Bionicle -- Yuck! :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 14:13:14 GMT

"Michael Huffman" <mhuffman@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:GLCq2z.H81@lugnet.com...
Interesting article in today's newspaper:

http://www.dispatch.com/business-story.php?story=dispatch/news/bus01/oct01/8954
34.html

That's done it!

Now Lego will have the justification to focus more on this junk, and less on others :-(

The only light on the horizon is that these types of toys tend to be very faddish.
Can't get enought one year, bargain bin the next.

Let's hope Lego don't get too deluded over the current success.

lawrence