 General / 33632
Re: Greatest demand is for Bionicle -- Yuck! :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 22:12:34 GMT

For me, Bionicle got me looking at Technic as a whole again:  not for the
sets, but for parts to make better er mechanical men ( I wouldn't call them
any form of Bionicle and I might get flamed if I call them Mechs ).  I'm not
the least bit interested in the Bionicle storyline.  I do, however, like the
different masks for different personalities and color schemes.

Lego isn't ever going to get completely away from their other products.  If
Bionicle helps them to sell more and be better off financially, great!

Just my opinion.

By the way, if you're interested in seeing my creations go here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=MetalandMagic