 General / 33630
Re: Greatest demand is for Bionicle -- Yuck! :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 20:18:29 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bradley Dale writes:
I strongly diasgree.  A Toa isn't just a character, it's a can of LEGO building
pieces.  Collect more pieces, and you can build a bigger, better creature.
Look here:

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3260/bionicle2/bionicle2.htm#top

I own two copies each for 7 of the 12 Throwbots, and one set I own three of.
If I find some half-price Toa in the future, I'll do the same.

Ah, yes!  You did the Ultra Throwbots, right?  Most excellent.  If so
you were the reason that I wanted to buy (but never did) two copies
of each throwbot.

Your combo-bionicles are inspiring as well.

So, you're right.  And I guess that's one mark of a good LEGO toy -
if you can build more fun stuff if you buy multiple copies of
the sets.

--

jeff <jthompson@esker.com>   "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily"