 General / 33618
Re: Greatest demand is for Bionicle -- Yuck! :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 15:03:56 GMT

Now Lego will have the justification to focus more on this junk, and less on others :-(

Well, unfortunately, this does provide insight from LEGO on how well the
line is doing.  I wondered myself as you can't seem to see the Toa or other
lower priced kits on shelves much by me here in the midwest.  Figured either
they were selling well or retailers sold what they could and didn't reorder.

I agree, though, that there should be some concern about LEGO seeing this as
a sign that this is the direction they should go with their entire product line.

- Steve