 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 372
371  |  373
Subject:
10-28 gathering reserved.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 13:21:47 GMT

Okay, I can't make an 'official' announcement till I "clear" it with the
library but the subject says it all. We're penciled in for the room. I'll
get the paperwork in the next day or so and make a full posting then but
we're set otherwise.

Joel J

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, Joel Jacobsen writes:
Well,

That gives us a head count so far of:

Me and Lynda, you and Geoff, Jason, Scooter... That's 6... I'm going to
'guess' that Michael and Erika will be able to make it, and hopefully Jorge
and Angela can make it as well.

I'll call first thing in the morning and see if we can reserve the room,
otherwise we may have to spring for other meeting arrangements, but we'll
see. :)

Joel J

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, Carolyn Cheney writes:
Hi,

The Hilliard Library is a nice meeting place.  I should be able to make it
Sunday, Oct. 28.  I think I would bring Geoff, and I told Jason (the Titanic
guy) that I would try to take him to the next meeting.
Carolyn Cheney