 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 368
Re: hmmm.... next gathering, and alternative meeting locations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 14:56:32 GMT

Joel Jacobsen wrote:

Probably due to it being the weekend of the 14th, we probably would want to
try for the 28th.

I can probably make the 28th.  At least I hope I can.

--
      David "Scooter" Lukens  O-  dml6@po.cwru.edu   KC8AGZ - Technician
  Remember to always look up at the sky, you never know what may be up there.